We are ASP Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd,
Suite 506, 78 Golders Green Road,
London, NW11 8LN
1. About This Policy
ASP Plumbing & Heating is committed to protecting the privacy of site visitors and customers and ensure that any personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This page outlines our policies to achieve this when you use our site https://aspplumbingheating.co.uk/ and when you contact us via the site
Use of our website means that you consent to the collection and use of your personal data as set out in this policy Policy.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
2. Personal Data
This is any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data – collected on or via this site.
3. How Do We Collect Information from You?
We collect information from you:
- When you contact us via the web contact forms or email
- When you leave feedback or a review
- When you sign up to boiler service or newsletter emails
4. What Type of Information is Collected from You?
When you contact us, you will be asked to submit personal information. We collect this information, so we can fulfil your request and provide you with the best level of service.
When you contact us we might collect information such as:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address (used for estimates, booking confirmation, and feedback emails)
- Your billing information taken for deposits, or holding credit card details
- Any comments/feedback you submit
- Marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
- When you access our website:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by ASP Plumbing and Heating Services Ltd.
This information can include:
- Device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- Operating system
- IP address
- Browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- Access times
- Referring website addresses
- Other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy
- Location information (we may receive your generic location, such as city or neighbourhood)
5. How is Your Information Used?
We require the information outlined in the previous section to complete mutual business and to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Sending you service emails (estimates, booking confirmation, feedback and service reminders etc.)
- Improving our products and services
- Sending marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
6. Who Has Access to Your Information?
We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to any third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded according to current legislation. We employ a range of technologies to protect the information maintained on our systems from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so, to keep your information secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data we hold.
7. How and Where Do We Store Data?
All information collected from users of this site is owned solely by ASP Plumbing and Heating Services Ltd.
From marketing emails, whereby you have opted-in verbally, with our office, or through our email distribution platform.
8. Your Choices
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent by opting in.
We will not pass your details to any third parties. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at: privacy(at)aspplumbingheating.co.uk
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we might hold about you, and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made by email to: privacy(at)aspplumbingheating.co.uk
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
When we seek customer feedback develop and improve our services we may from time to time post your comments about our services on website. If you do not wish to have your comments posted on our website, please use the opt-out.
12. Updates To This Policy
This policy was last updated in August 2020.
13. Contact Information